This brand-new new stylish cliff-top wedding villa at the Southern tip of Bali’s Bukit region is ideally suited for those who seek to have their wedding in true style and grandeur.
While the features of Villa Anugrah are very impressive I am particularly impressed how well this property is suited for stylish Bali weddings.
Overlooking the South Pacific and facing towards the West this location has those gorgeous sunsets Bali’s Bukit region is known for.
In the villa’s garden weddings with up to 250 - 300 pax can take place.
The altar can be set on a floating stage in the middle of the swimming pool or at the villa’s lawn – always with the dramatic Indian Ocean and skyline in the background. And these large lawn areas are also the perfect venue for your reception dinner.
I am also very fond of the fact Villa Anugrah is one of the first wedding villas in Bali to observe strict environmental standards to reduce its carbon footprint. Those include, but are not limited to:
- Solar Hot Water System
- Salt-water pool (chemical free pool)
- Rain water reticulation system (to re-use rainwater for cleaning etc.)
- Reclaimed solid timber throughout the property
- A design that utilizes the natural wind / ventilation
- Air conditioning systems that utilize the latest compressor technology
- LED lighting in over 90% of the property including external areas
- Underground storage of rainwater
- Environmentally friendly amenities
There are many other aspects and amenities that make Villa Anugrah ideal for Bali villa weddings. But you gotta see it for yourself.
I predict that in no time this fabulous wedding venue will become one of the most sought-after wedding villas in Bali.
Click the following link to see a fabulous wedding at VILLA ANUGRAH
For more information please see also their website.